APPLICATIONS FOR TIGER AND ELI CONTESTS CLOSE TOMORROW

Ticket applications for the Princeton baseball game and the Yale University and Freshman track meets, all three of which will take place on May 22, close tomorrow at 6 o'clock. All blanks which are not in at the H. A. A. by that time will not be considered in the allotment of seats Tickets may be procured by those who have applied for them, on May 17, and may also be redeemed up to May 20.

Because of an unavoidable conflict between the track and baseball schedules, the Princeton game and both Yale meets have been arranged for Soldiers Field on the same afternoon.

To avoid the confusion which this conflict would cause it has been decided to have tickets for either event serve for admission to both. Reserved seat coupons for either the track meets or the baseball game will be accepted as tickets for the other and admission stubs will be good for either or both.

The first Princeton game is at Princeton next Saturday, and in case the two originally scheduled games result in an even break, the play-off has been set for June 9 at Princeton.