WOODBRIDGE BECOMES UNION VICE-PRESIDENT

REPRESENTATIVES CHOSEN FROM GRADUATE SCHOOLS

The results of the election of next year's Union officers were announced at the annual spring banquet last night.

Henry Sewall Woodbridge '27, of Brookline was elected Vice-President. The Student Committee, composed of one man from each of the lower three classes and from the Law School and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, will be made up of the following: Leo Francis Daley '27 of Andover, James Lawrence Pool '28 of New York City, Winslow Carlton '29, of New York City, Theodore William Moore 2L., of Milo, Me., and D. C. Hunt, a special student in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

The newly-elected officers take up their duties next fall. The Vice-President is the undergraduate head of the Union, and the Student Committee acts as an advisory body in helping to shape its policies.

Woodbridge has been picked to succeed J. J. Maher '26, this year's leader of the undergraduate membership. Woodbridge was recently elected Secretary of the Student Council and he has also headed several important committees among them the Graduates' Day Committee and the collections in Student Friendship drive.

The unique feature of this year's dinner was the absence of the speeches which have always been a regular feature. As a substitute the management offered a varied program of entertainment which included Charlie Chaplin in "A Dog's Life," a few selections by C. E. Henderson '28, on his goofus, and songs by B. S. Cogan '23, and R. P. Bullard '24.