The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

JUBILEE LANTERNS TO FLICKER ON REVELERS

1929 Swings Into the Dance Tonight at 8 O'clock--President Lowell Will Honor Best Chorus

At 6 o'clock tonight the 1929 Jubilee, the finale of Freshman activities, officially throws open its gates to the 934 guests who are expected to attend.

The sale of tickets which has been satisfactory in the last two weeks assures the affair of being a financial success. The number of stags has increased appreciably, the number on the eve of the dance having reached 149.

At 6.15 o'clock the first event of the Jubilee will take place. This is the singing competition between the three Freshman Hall choruses, during the serving of supper at tables to be set up in the Smith quadrangle. During dinner there will be a concert by the Freshman Glee, Mandolin, and Banjo Clubs at the conclusion of which a cup will be presented to the winning Hall Chorus by President Lowell. At this time the Scholarship offered by the Sophomore class to the Freshman judged most outstanding both athletically and scholastically, will be awarded by W. G. Saltonstall 28.'

The Jubilee gets into full swing at 8 o'clock with the beginning of the dance. Bart Lowe and Billy Lossex will both be on hand to furnish continuous music in the Common Room and Dining Hall until 2 o'clock.