FOUR HARVARD TEAMS TO BATTLE AWAY FROM HOME

NINE INVADES PHILADELPHIA IN STERN TEST AGAINST PENN

Four University teams will play away from home tomorrow, three of them visiting the Tigers at Princeton, and the other, the baseball team, travelling to Philadelphia to meet the University of Pennsylvania nine.

Eighteen men of the ball squad left last night for Philadelphia, and will practice today in preparation for tomorrow afternoon's game. Either Booth or Barbee will be on the mound for the University Saturday afternoon, while Long, flashy captain of the Pennsylvania nine, will probably pitch for the Red and Blue.

Pennsylvania Is Strong

The Pennsylvania team has shown itself to be a strong combination, having won the majority of its games. So far the Penn nine has met the Yale players twice, winning from them in the second game by the score of 5 to 4 after losing the opening encounter, 6 to 3.

The other three contests will be held on the Lake, the track, and the lacrosse field at Princeton.

The first and second University crews left last night, and will hold a practice session this afternoon on Lake Carnegie. The eights will also have a workout tomorrow morning in preparation for the afternoon's race.

From the University lacrosse squad. Coach Lydecker has picked 18 to battle against the Tiger stick men. Until now the Princeton team has shown up well, although it was defeated by Mt. Washington, 7 to 3. Against Rutgers, a very strong team, the Princeton men played superbly, winning 7 to 4.

36 Runners Embark Today

The track squad, composed of 36 athletes, leaves Boston at 1.05 o'clock today for its first real test of the season tomorrow against Princeton. Five men have been added to the squad announced by Coach Farrell early in the week. They are R. J. Learson '26 in the hurdles, G. I. Shapiro '28 in the hammer throw, J. J. Weinstein '27 in the broad jump, L. J. Novogrod '27 in the two mile, and J. M. Porter '26 in the shot put. Potter has been out since the triangular meet with Dartmouth and Cornell last winter on account of an operation for appendicitis, and it is not sure whether he will be able to compete or not. Another man whose entrance in the actual competition is doubtful is R. G. Luttman '28, star Crimson two-miler. He sprained his ankle on Tuesday and has not fully recovered yet.