CAMBRIDGE DELEGATES ENTRAIN FOR CHICAGO

TODAY'S PROGRAM TO BE DEVOTED TO GRADUATE SCHOOLS

President Lowell and Professor C. H. Moore '89. Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences left for Chicago yesterday to represent the University Faculty at the twenty-eighth meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs which will be held today tomorrow and Saturday.

Harvard Fund to be Represented

The Harvard Fund council will be represented at the gathering by Howard Corning '90, J. R. Hamlen '04, and D. T. W. McCord '21, Mr. Corning left Cambridge yesterday for Illinois, and Mr. McCord will follow him today. Mr. Hamlen, the third member of the Fund Council, who will attend the gathering, is in Texas at present, and he will proceed directly to Chicago.

Over 2000 Expected

The Harvard Club has sent invitations to every man who has attended any department of the University and over 2000 have expressed their desire to be present. This is a larger number than has responded to any Associated Club's invitation outside of Boston or New York. The Chicago Harvard Club has arranged with the Railroad Passenger Association for greatly reduced train rates to those attending the meeting.

The Drake Hotel, situated at Lake Shore Drive and Michigan Boulevard will be the general headquarters of the meeting, and registration will be held there on all three days from 9 to 5.30 o'clock.

Today's meeting will be devoted to members of the various graduate schools. The alumni of eight graduate schools will hold separate luncheons at 12.30 o'clock. At these meetings, the Deans of their respective schools, or their representatives, and officers of the schools' alumni associations will be present.

Combined Dinner Tonight

At 7 o'clock this evening after various group activities in the afternoon, a combined graduate schools banquet will be held at the University Club. William Thomas '73, president of the Associated Harvard Clubs, and president of the Harvard Law School Alumni Association, will preside and the speakers will be President Lowell, and representatives of the various Graduate Schools.

Tomorrow's session will be devoted to a series of business meetings ending with a banquet at the Drake Hotel. The speakers will be John S. Miller '11, president of the Harvard Club of Chicago; William Thomas '73, C. C. Little '10, president of the University of Michigan; and President Lowell.