GIVES COMMENCEMENT TICKET REGULATIONS

APPLICANTS FOR DEGREES MAY APPLY FOR THREE TICKETS

By "c. N. Greenough

The first announcement of the conditions under which tickets to the Commencement exercises in the Sever Quad-erangle on the morning of June 24 will be distributed to members of the University was made last night by Dean C. N. Greenough.

Seniors Have Preference

Members of the Senior class will be given preference in the allotment. If possible, it was announced, three tickets will be given to the candidates for degrees, and one standing room ticket to each student who is not a candidate for a degree.

The complete announcement follows:

"Candidates for the degrees of A.B. and S.B. may apply, in writing, at 4 University Hall, not later than 5 o'clock on Wednesday [IV] June 16, for not more than three tickets for the use of friends to the exercises in Sever Quadrangle on Commencement morning. The actual number of tickets issued will necessarily depend upon the number of applications. It is hoped that three tickets may be issued to each applicant.

Standing Tickets Available

"Each student in Harvard College who is not a candidate for a degree may apply, in writing, at 4 University Hall, not later than 5 o'clock, on Wednesday, June 16, for not more than one standing ticket, admitting to Sever Quadrangle.

"All applicants will receive their tickets it they apply in person at 4 University Hall, between 9 and 1 o'clock, or between 2 and 3 o'clock, on Wednesday, June 23.

"In case of rain, the degrees will be conferred in Sanders Theatre. In this case, students of the graduating classes will probably have one ticket each for members of their families. These tickets may be obtained at 4 University Hall, between 9 and 10 o'clock, on Thursday, June 24.