FRESHMEN TO ATTEND P.B.H. WELCOME TONIGHT

LUNDELL TO PRESIDE AT ANNUAL FRESHMAN RECEPTION

The annual Phillips Brooks House Association's reception to the Freshman class will be open at 7.20 o'clock tonight with a meeting in Peabody Hall of the Phillips Brooks House. At the gathering, talks will be given by prominent undergraduates, music will be furnished by members of the Glee Club, and refreshments will be served.

Undergraduate Leaders To Speak

C. G. T. Lundell '27, president of the Phillips Brooks House Association will preside at the meeting. The speakers will be: Professor C. C. Wilson '94, chairman of the Phillips Brooks House Committee; M. A. Cheek '26, Assistant Graduate Secretary of the Association; J. D. Hitch '27, president of the Glee Club; F. V. Field, president of the CRIMSON; J. L. Whedon '27, president of the Lampoon; H. W. Bragdon '28, Pegasus of the Advocate; and C. D. Coady '27, captain of the University football team. Each of these men will give a brief talk outlining the organization of which he is the head. The main speaker of the evening will, however, be Professor Kirsoop Lake, Winn Professor of Ecclesiastical History.

Between the talks, the Glee Club will render its selections and will also at the end assist in leading the singing of football songs. In past years the Phillips Brooks House receptions to the Freshman classes have proved among the most popular and interesting events on the first week's program for incoming students.