PHILLIPS BROOKS HOUSE NOMINATES DOZEN CANDIDATES

More Men May Be Nominated by Petition Signed by P. R. H. Workers--Assume Office After Spring Recess

President and Vice-President

J. L. Beauchamn '28

W. N. Bump '28

V. O. Jones '28

J. L. Pool '28

W. G. Saltonstall '28

For Secretary

J. deW. Hubbard '29

A. G. Churchill '29.

Treasurer

Winslow Carton '29

E. W. Sexton '29

Librarian

H. F. Schwarz '29

D. P. Tucker '29.

R. G. West '29

The list of nominees for officers of the Phillips Brooks House Association for 1927-1928 have been announced by C. G. T. Lundell '27, chairman of the nominating committee.

In the election for president and vice-president, the man with the highest number of votes will be president, and the next in line will receive the vice-presidency. Additional nominations may be made by a petition signed by 25 members of the Association. All those who have participated in the work this year are classed as members. These petitions must be in the hands of Henry Chauncey '28, Westmorely 43, before February 7. The elections will be held on Tuesday, February 14. The polls will be open in Phillips Brooks House and Sever Hall from 0 until 4 o'clock. All members on the University are eligible to vote.

The newly-elected officers will assume their duties immediately after the Spring Recess. Together with the chairman on the various committees, which will be appointed later by the new president, they constitute the Cabinet of the Phillips Brooks House Association.