WEAKENED WRESTLING TEAM WILL FACE TECH

HAVE ALREADY CONQUERED TUFTS GRAPPLERS

When the Crimson grapplers journey to M. I. T. tomorrow night to meet the Technology wrestlers, they will be without the services of Joseph Lifrak '29, star of the recent Columbia meet and W. A. Clomentson '28, regular 135 pounder, Lifrak, who in a six minute overtime threw his Columbia opponent to the mat for a decision of 1:51 minutes and scored his team's only points, has sustained bodily injuries which will prevent him from filling his regular berth in the 145 pound event. It has not been definitely decided who will substitute for the rugged little matman. The position will either go to G. M. Cushing '28 or C. C. Corson '28, it was announced last night by Coach Lewis.

W. F. Green '28 will take Clementson's place in the 135 pound match. The latter is still suffering from injuries received in the Columbia meet.

With the exception of T. D. Howe '28 in the 175 pound event and L. S. Wilson '28 in the unlimited, an entirely new team will take to the mat for Harvard in the M. I. T. contest.

B.C. Turner '27, who lost to Simmons of Columbia by a fall in the 125 pound event, will return to his original class, the 118 pound in which he was undefeated last year.

The team will be considerably strengthened by the return of Captain H. H. Wood '27 to his ranks. Wood was prevented from taking part in the Columbia meet because of illness. He will take to the man Wednesday night in the 158 pound event.

Coach Lewis said last night that he expects strong opposition from the Tech matman who have the experience of three meets behind them. Saturday night they bettered the Tufts team by three to one points.