FRESHMAN WRESTLERS TO GRAPPLE AT ANDOVER

1930 Matmen Invade School Gymnasium Seeking Another Win--Solano Back in 158-Pound Class

No unlimited class.

This afternoon one of the strongest Freshman wrestling teams in years goes to Andover to meet the powerful schoolboy matmen at 4 o'clock.

Today's meet will be the second of the season of the season for the 1930 grapplers who showed great possibilities when they swamped their Technology opponents under the score of 30 to 3 last Saturday, obtaining falls, in 115, 125, 135, and 175 pound events.

J. F. Solano '30 starred for the Freshman against M. I. T. His victory in the 175 pound event featured the meet. Outweighed by 17 pounds he nevertheless gained a fall over his huskier rival, after a hard struggle lasting six minutes and ten seconds.

Solano Where He Belongs

This afternoon Solano will be in his original class, the 158 pound event. He goes up against Capra of Andover who has not been defeated in three years at 158 pounds. Solano is conceded an even chance with the schoolboy veteran in the feature clash of the meet.

Andover presents formidable opposition to Coach Lewis's first year wrestlers. Last week they shut out the Tufts Freshman team by a score of 24 to 0, gaining four falls. Capra and Flarsheim are the mainstays of the schoolboys, the latter having pinned his man to the mat in 63 seconds in the 125 pound match.

H. G. Henchel '30 in the 115 pound event, J. E. Evans '30, and Solano have proven themselves mainstays of the 1930 matmen. There will be no unlimited class in tonight's meet.