CRIMSON SEXTET MEETS B.U. TONIGHT

Lawless, Terrier Center, One of Best Pivots in Game--Zarakov to Be Absent

When the University sextet goes on the ice tonight at the Boston Arena against Boston University, it will be to revenge the 3 to 0 defeat handed them last year by the Terriers. Tonight's contest will find both teams in great shape. The B. U. team has been in action three times this year, tieing M. I. T. 2-2, losing to M. I. T. 4-3, and trailing Yale 7-3. Although the powerful Crimson aggregation is favored to win, the Boston University six will undoubtedly keep the outcome in doubt up to the last.

Terriers have Strong Center

Gregoire at right wing and Lawless, crack center, will shine for B. U. in tonight's contest. Gregoire is a veteran of last year, scoring against Harvard in his team's victory. Lawless, one of the best intercollegiate centers in the game, will match speed and skill with Chase, Crimson ace. He will be one of the most formidable threats of the season to the University defense. Currier, on left wing, and Nelson, former Cambridge Latin player, at right wing, will complete the forward wall combination of the Terriers Gregoire will see action at right wing early in the game.

Boston University has shown itself weakest on the defense, but improvement has been noticed recently in the body-checking of Captain Viano and Gibson, Silberberg will guard the Terriers' goal.

Coach Gaw, with plenty of support, has waived all restrictions in regard to substitutions, and the Crimson will use its full strength, with the exception of Zalakov. The stocky little forward will not render his services tonight on account of examinations.

Two Crimson stars out

Due to Zarakov's absence. Gross, Chase and Hamlin will start the Crimson attack. The second line, which will see early action, consists of Tudor, Scott and Durant. Captain Ellison will be seen in his regular berth of left defense, but it is probable that Clark will not line up beside him on account of a recent leg injury. Coady will take the veteran defense man's place, the big pivot having shown marked improvement since the start of the season and deemed capable of filling the gap left by Clark's absence.

Tonight's game will be the last University conflict until week after next. Whether or not the proposed game with the University Club will come off depends on whether it can be booked on one of three dates which Manager Howard Slade '27 has offered to the club men.

Captain C L Wylde '27, who has not only lead the second team but acted as spare defense on the University team is reported definitely out of hockey for the rest of the season. A fractured ankle is responsible for his incapacity.