CRIPPLES RETURN TO UNIVERSITY ELEVEN

HORWEEN POINTS CHARGES FOR INDIANA CONTEST

No injuries more serious than minor bruises and strains were discovered when the University football squad reported yesterday for the first practice since Saturday's rout before the flying Dartmouth eleven. Further indications that the Crimson will be represented in full strength in the Indiana game next Saturday came in the fact that the three players who were kept out of the Dartmouth contest on account of injuries were all in uniform yesterday.

David Guarnaccia '29, F. A. Clark '29, regular halfback and tackle respectively, and Guy Holbrook '30, are the trio whose inability to play against the Big Green materially weakened the Harvard team.

The faults uncovered in the Dartmouth game will form a large part of the basis for the work during the next few days. The end play, notably deficient as a defense against wide, sweeping end runs such as those used by Marsters and Lane against the Crimson last Saturday, will no doubt come in for considerable attention, as will also the problem of working out a plan of secondary defense which will prove adequate against a passing attack and open running plays.