P. B. H. TO HOLD SOCIAL WORK MEETING TONIGHT

UNDERGRADUATES AID ON BOY'S CLUBS IN BOSTON

Judge F. P. Cabot '90 of the Juvenile Court of Boston, and G. P. Ludiam '25 of Dennison House in Boston have been engaged to address the annual social service convention of the Phillips Brooks House Association, to be held at 7.30 o'clock tonight in Peabody Hall at the Phillips Brooks House. The conference is intended to bring together all men in the University who have an interest in social service and to give them a clear idea of the work carried on by the Social Service Committee. Refreshments will be served after the speaking.

300 volunteer workers will be sent this year to the 35 settlement houses in Boston. These men direct boys' clubs, referee athletic events, coach debating and dramatics, and in some instances take part in special entertainment.

Last year 1828 articles of clothing and three tons of magazines were distributed to local charities, and six free entertainment were given at charitable institutions. Twenty-five Thanksgiving dinners were distributed to Cambridge families and a Christmas party was held for 25 Cambridge boys who were especially needy.