HARVARD O, YALE 14

Strong Eli Soccer Men Triumph Over Crimson by 3 to 1 Score--Freshman Lose to Rivals, 1 to 0.

The University soccer team went down to defeat before the Yale booters on Soldiers Field this morning in a hard fought game when the Blue scored tow goals in the fourth quarter and won, 3 to 1. The Freshman teams played four over-time periods of five minutes each after battling to a scoreless tie in the regular game, and Yale won by a goal made in the third over-time period.

At the end of the first half, the score was tied, 1 to 1. During the third quarter Harvard pressed the Blue and kept the ball in the neighborhood of Yale's goal, narrowly missing several goals, which were only prevented by the stellar work of Rudy as goal-keeper for Yale.

Yale rallied in the last quarter and clinched the game by scoring two hard-fought goals.

The Summary: HARVARD  YALE Henry, Salmon, g.  g., Rudy Stolimeyer, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Whitelaw Clark, r.f.b.  l.f.b. Hersey Carr, Booth, Rudd, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Robertson Rudd, Carr, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Rumsey, Hitchcock Barnes, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Harte Kerness, c.  c., Wylie Driggs, l.o.f.  r.o.f., Fletcher Vogel, Ryan, Bodde, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Smith Haskell, r.o.f.  l.o.f., Ashley, Everett, Brown Danielian, r.i.f.  l.i.f., Sleath, Everett

Score, Harvard 1, Yale 3. Goals, Danielian, Sleath, Smith, Wylie. Referee, Robert Ritchie. Time, four 15-minute quarters.