DECEMBER 15 IS DATE OF CERCLE PRODUCTION

Cercle Francais to Produce "Foudroye", "Rival pour rire," and "Le Pater" at Fine Arts Theatre, Boston

Announcing December 15 as the date of its annual fall production, the Cercle Francis made public last night the revised and definitive list of plays for presentation at that time. The list of plays, consisting of three one-act pieces, is composed of "Foudroye", "Le Rival pour rire", and "Le Pater", it was announced by M. Ernest Perrin, coach of the production.

"Foudroye", by R. B. des Cormiers, is a modern comedy dealing with the eternal triangle; "Le Rival pour rire" is an up-to-date "Comedy of Errors" by Ernest Grenet-Dancourt; and "Le Pater", by Francois Coppee, is a drama of forgiveness hinging on the complications arising from a murder.

These three plays will be produced on the boards of the Fine Arts Theater in Boston at a matinee and evening performance on Thursday, December 15. Tickets for the Performances, priced at $3.50, $2.50, and $1.50, will be on sale beginning Wednesday at Leavitt and Peirce's, Arthur's Smoke Shop, and Herrick's, or may be obtained from F. S. Parks '28 at 5 Massachusetts Hall or W. B. Cowen Jr. '29 at 52 Mount Auburn Street.

M. Perrin has not yet definitely chosen his casts from the number of aspirants for roles. It was intimated yesterday at the Cercle headquarters in Grays Hall that full announcement of the cast would be made next week.