INDOOR TRACK TEAM TO MEET MICHIGAN

Will Be Held at State Armory Instead of Mechanics Building--New Site Provides Better Facilities

Harvard's indoor track team will meet the University of Michigan runners in Ann Arbor on March 17, it was announced yesterday following a meeting of the Committee on the Regulation of Athletic Sports. The triangular meet with Dartmouth and Cornell on February 22, 1928, will be transferred from its usual location in Mechanics Building to the State Armory, it was also made known.

The clash with Michigan comes after the I. C. A. A. A. A. meet in New York on March 3, the usual curtain on the winter track stage. It also marks the opening of the series of athletic events between the University and Michigan, which have been scheduled for the next three years. A baseball game is schedule for May 5, 1928, and a recent agreement has provided for a home-and-home football series in 1929 and 1930. No decision has yet been reached as to the number of men who will journey to Ann Arbor for the track meet.

The transfer of location of the meet with Dartmouth and Cornell has been decided upon because of the difficulties experienced by runners in negotiating the Mechanics Building track. The track in the Armory has fewer laps to the mile and its corners are turned more-easily by a large group of men in a close race.