INTRAMURAL COUNCIL LAYS PLANS FOR SEASON

Newly Created Organization Draws Up Eligibility Rules for Games to Be Played by Member Clubs

The newly-formed Intramural Council held its first meeting yesterday afternoon, at which it was decided that the election of officers should be held next week and that competitors in its games should be limited to Harvard College men. All but one of the fifteen clubs and fraternities in the League were represented at the meeting.

Next Wednesday, a president and secretary will be elected so that the affairs of the League may be organized and schedules drawn up.

Despite the fact that it will probably exclude a considerable number of men from the games the Council decided that it will be necessary to restrict the make-up of the teams in official intramural League games to men who are either in the College or else graduates of Harvard pursuing their studies in the graduate schools. This will exclude graduates of other colleges from competing with their club and fraternity teams. It was also decided that winners of their "H" in a particular sport be ineligible to compete in that sport, but will be eligible in all other sports.