TEAM PICKED FOR MILLROSE RELAYS

Miller to Face Country's Best in Short Events Tomorrow Night--Haggerty and O'Neil to Compete in 1,000

Tomorrow morning the University track men will journey to New York to participate in the Mill rose Athletic Club games in Madison Square Garden that night: Coach E. L. Farrell has entered his charges in the dashes, the 1000-yard run, the one mile relay, and the pole vault.

The Harvard-Virginia-Maryland clash in the one mile relay will be the outstanding event of the evening from the Crimson view point. Captain E. C. Haggerty '27, A. H. O'Neil '28, W. C. Peet '28 and G. A Tupper '29, will carry the baton for the University. The last three have already seen action in the Knights of Columbus meet against Holy Cross. The Purple flashed across the line ahead of the Crimson runners, but the addition, of Haggerty, who was unavailable on account of a knee injury, will strengthen the stick carriers. The Virginia and Maryland teams are recognized among the speediest in the country. Runners from 22 other colleges have been entered in the card of 18 relays.

Starry Field for Dashes

Of no less importance will be the dash events, in which A. H. Miller '27, H. W. Burns '28, and C. G. T. Lundell '27 have been chosen to wear the Crimson. The University sprinters will clash with a galaxy of stars in the 40, 50, and 60 yard events. Miller will have an opportunity to burn up the boards with McAllister, popularly known as the "Flying Cop." A week ago McAllister sped by Chester Bowman, the national 60 yard champion, to win by a yard. The Crimson's giant speedster will start with Russell, the Cornell star, McAllister and Charles in the 60 yard race. Leon Murchison, Frank Hussey, Jackson Schoiz, and Ernest Morrill will leave the marks in the second heat. The two leaders of each dash will clash in the 50 yard finals. Murchison had not lost a race at the Mill rose games in four years, but he may not show his usual speed tomorrow night, as he pulled a tendon during the last indoor season.

Haggerty Makes Debut

Haggerty and O'Neil will face the starter in the classic 1000 yard run Haggerty, intercollegiate mile champion for the past two years will make his season's debut in the distance events. O'Neil scintillated as a Freshman.

E. F. Clark '28 and B. G. Burbank '28 have been delegated to vault for the University. Both of these men have been clearing the bar at over 12 feet.

On their return from New York the University board men will prepare for the Boston Athletic Association games on Saturday night. The entire squad will undoubtedly, be entered.E. F. CLARK '28