COMMITTEE TO DINE UNDERGRADUATES

Students to Speak and Give Views on Undergraduate Life--Dr. Worcester Also Will Attend

Four undergraduates have been asked to meet with the Overseer's Committee to visit the College, at the Harvard Club, Boston, at 7 o'clock next Sunday evening, the day before the regular meeting of the Board of Overseers.

L. F. Daley '27, F. V. Field '27, R. A. Magowan '27 and H. C. Bartlett '28, are the undergraduates invited to the dinner. Dr. Alfred Worcester '78 has also been asked to attend.

Last year a committee of undergraduates was asked to meet with the Overseers to discuss various things concerning the College. However, the number of students asked to attend the meeting last year was much larger and they met with the entire body of Overseers. After that meeting the present Committee to Visit the College was formed.

The undergraduates who are attending the dinner this year have also been asked to speak. Daley is President of the Student Council and First Marshal of his class; Field is Treasurer of his class and former president of The Crimson; Magowan is manager of baseball and Bartlett is managing editor of the Crimson.

From these speeches the Committee expects to get the undergraduate attitude toward conditions in the university, which it will report to the Board of Overseers on the following day.