TWO CRIMSON QUINTETS WILL ENGAGE INVADERS

University Tossers Meet Vermont at Hemenway--1930 Team Battles Brown Freshman Five

The University quintet faces a formidable team from the University of Vermont at Hemenway Gymnasium at 8 o'clock tonight.

Barbee Starts at Guard

Coach Wachter has decided that the defense is stronger with Barbee at left guard than at center, where he faced Columbia, and he will be at guard at the whistle tonight.

Dorn has been ill since the Columbia game and may not be able to start. If he is unable to play Slocum will fill his berth at right forward. Leekley will start at left forward and Green at center. Malick and Barbee will play on the defense as guards.

According to a statement made by Coach Wachter last night, the team is in excellent physical condition, and is recovering rapidly from its post-midyear slump.

Vermont beat the Aggies 36 to 10, and the Aggies topped Harvard 35 to 29. This, the only comparative score available, indicates the strength of the Vermont hoop men.

The Freshman five will met the Brown 1930 team at the Freshman Gymnasium this afternoon at 4 o'clock.