POUR MINOR SPORTS TO BEAR CRIMSON COLORS IN SCRIMMAGES TODAY

THREE FRESHMAN OUTFITS GO INTO ACTION

Four University minor sports teams clash with rivals today in squash, basketball, wrestling, and fencing, while the same number of 1930 teams will meet foes in the same sports. Basketball HARVARD  UNIVERSITY OF MAINED Leekly l.f.  r.f. Epstein Dorn r.f.  l.f. Kamenkovitz Green c.  c. Branscom Barbee l.g.  r.g. Durrell Malick r.g.  l.g. Hanscont HARVARD 1930  DARTMOUTH 1920 Wenner l.f.  r.f. Swarthout Wood r.f.  l.f. Lewin Waterman c.  c. Cheney Glenn l.g.  r.g. Schmi Harper r.g.  l.g. Tangeman

According to Coach Wachter the quintet which faces the University of Maine team, at Hemenway tonight at 8 o'clock is in excellent physical condition, except that Slocum, a substitute, has a slightly sprained ankle, which will keep him out of the game tonight. The University of Maine five has a record of two victories and six defeats.

The 1930 quintet is playing an undefeated Dartmouth team at, Hanover tonight. Wrestling HARVARD  SYRACUSE 115  Massell  Okun 125  Turner  Tucker 135  Lifrak  Novak 145  Corson  Warner 158  Wood  Larson 175  Howe  Clark Unlimited  Wilson  Kopp HARVARD  1930  TUFTS 1930 115  Henchel  Dodge 125  Gold  Edwards 135  Levine  Brigham 145  Lage  Oster 158  Solano  Sever 175  Thurber  Kennedy Unlimited  Norman  Budneck

The hours of the meets have been changed to allow a doubleheader, the Freshman meet coming at 3 o'clock at Hemenway, and the University at 4 o'clock.

Racquet Men Meet Penn

In their meet with Pennsylvania today the Crimson racquetmen, national champions, will play together for the last time in a scheduled game.

The team which will face Pennsylvania will be composed of P. M. Lenhart '27, H. B. Jackson '27, E. D. Pratt '27, J. L. Pool '28 and W. J. Iselin '29.

The Freshman racquetmen will meet the Boston Athletic Association team.

Fencing

The University foilsmen cross swords with West Point today at West Point. Harold Berliner '29, Maxwell Davidson '27, C. B. H. Hollister '29, A. C. Lane '27 and R. P. Outerbridge '28 are the men who are taking the trip to the Military Academy.

Racquet Men Meet Penn

Fencing

Racquet Men Meet Penn

Fencing