FACULTY MEMBERS PUBLISH CURRENT ESSAYS AND BOOKS

Four Write Articles for Atlantic Monthly, Two Issue Volumes

With the appearance in the current number of the Atlantic Monthly of articles by Professor Felix Frankfurter and Professor F. W. Taussig '79, a period of literary activity by members of the University faculty is inaugurated.

In an expose entitled "The Portentious Case of Sacco and Vanzetti", Professor Frankfurter endeavors to explain and clarify what has become one of the most celebrated cases in the history of criminal procedure in the United States.

Professor Taussig's article contains a discussion of the Interallied Debts, with particular attention paid to the role of the United States in the matter.

The April issue of the same magazine will contain a vigorous criticism of a major movement in modern education by Professor George Herbert Palmer '64 under the title of "The Junior College." "Revisiting a River", an essay by Professor Bliss Perry, will appear in the same issue.

During the next two months the University Press will publish a two-volume work by Professor G. F. Moore, and one by Professor A. C. Coolidge '87. The former, entitled "Judaism", illumines the entire history of the early centuries of Christianity, while the latter, as yet untitled, will deal with the field of modern history.