1930 SEXTET BATTLES EXETER ON OUTDOOR ICE

CAPTAIN CROSBY IS RED AND GRAY THREAT

Fresh from the 7 to 0 defeat they handed to the Andover sextet Wednesday the 1930 skaters meet Exeter this afternoon at 3 o'clock on the Charles-bank Rink.

Today's contest will only be the second scheduled one of the year for the first year six, but their opening game gave them a flying start and they bid fair to establish a reputation on a par with those of former teams.

Lineup Remains Intact

The Crimson lineup will remain intact. The showing of the team in the Andover game was spectacular especially after the attack got under way and Coach C. L. Peirson '25 is content to let well enough alone. Nothing could be desired of the attack Harding in particular scintillating at center. Lakin and Summers gave him considerable support and Davis substituting at center finished the game with two goals to his credit.

The first year defense is as yet untried being relieved of all responsibility by the fast attack combination in the initial game. The goal position has presented difficulties due to the probation of several former schoolboy stars competent to hold down the berth.

Exeter presents a more formidable opposition than the Blue Crosby flashy right win is expected to lead a fast attack against the Crimson. The school boys only recently took the measures of the Browne and Nichols outfit 3 to 1, and have been improving steadily ice conditions in the Granite State being especially favorable.