WINTER TRACK MEET TO BE FIRST OF NEXT WEEK

Blue Books for Entrants to Sign Are Posted Field Events Will be Run off Monday

The annual winter track meet, which will take the place this year of the Winter Carnival, will start on Monday and extend during the three following days according to plans announced yesterday by the management. The meet is not only open to all members of the College, but also for those in the various schools in the University.

All those who are interested in entering the meet must sign up in the blue books which have been placed in Leavitt and Peirce's Gore, Smith, and Standish Halls, and the Locker Building on Soldiers Field. The time for signing up for the various events has been extended. Entrants in the shot put, high jump, and broad jump will be given until Monday noon to sign up. Tuesday at 12 o'clock is the closing time for the 35 pound weight, 40 yard dash, 45 yard hurdles, 300 yard run, 600 yard run, 1000 yard run, the one and two mile races, and the class and interdormitory replays.

The exact times at which the various events will be run off will be announced in Monday morning's Crimson. The corrected schedule of the events follows:

Monday

Shot put

Broad jump

High jump

Tuesday

35 pound weight

45 yard hurdles

300 yard run trials

600 yard run trials

1000 yard run

One mile run

Two mile run

Wednesday

300 yard run finals

600 yard run finals

Thursday

Class and Interdormitory replays.