MAGIE AND PRATT TO USHER SENIORS

Class Day Ticket and Hymn Contests Still Open--March 27 Closing Date for Competitions

The appointment of W. A. Magie '28 as head Junior usher for the Class Day exercises was announced last night by Madison Sayles '27, chairman of the Class Day Committee. At the same time it was also made known that C. A. Pratt '28 had been made head Junior usher for the Senior Spread.

The committee reports that as yet very few Seniors have ordered their caps and gowns. It is imperative that all men have their orders in at the Harvard Cooperative Society in the near future. In the case of the members of the various class committees and Phi Beta Kappa men, caps and gowns must be obtained at once as they will be necessary for the pictures of these groups which are soon to be taken.

The committee wishes to remind all these who are interested that the ticket and humn competitions are still open, the closing date being March 27. The competitions are subject to the following regulations: Designs for the tickets are to be made on white paper with black India jak, and are to be simple in form. The words of the hymn should be set to some familiar tune such as "Integer Vitae" or "Ten Thousand Times Ten Thousand".

Madison Sayles '27, head of the committee, will be glad to give further information on any of these matters and may be reached at the Varsity Club.