PLANS ANNOUNCED FOR SPRING TENNIS LEAGUE

H. A. A. Discloses Program for Class Net League--Seven Players to Compose Each Team

Plans for the league of class tennis teams which will be inaugurated this spring, adding tennis to the ever-growing list of sports carried on under Harvard's athletics-for all policy, have been announced. Tennis is the sixth sport to which Director of Athletics Bingham's policy has been extended.

According to the program announced by the H. A. A., tournaments will be held in the three upper classes to determine what men shall make up the teams, which will consist of seven men each. The 1930 entry will be the Freshman second team.

A schedule of matches for the four teams will be made out, and the members of the championship team will be awarded tennis numerals.

The tournaments will be played off as soon as the courts are ready for use. April 4 Being set tentatively as the date for opening the tournament.

Entries may be filed at Leavitt and Peirce, Cowles' Tennis Shop, and with Assistant Manager R. M. Bennett '28 and must be filed before Saturday.