INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS TO GIVE UNION CONCERT

Combined Clubs Will Present Varied Program--Members May Invite Lady Guests for Tonight's Affair

The University Instrumental Clubs will give a concert this evening in the Living Room of the Union at 8:15 o'clock. It will be open to members, and ladies may be brought as guests. This is one of the main features of the evening and members are specially requested to bring some friend. Guest cards may be obtained at the News-Stand.

The Banjo Club will open the program with the Second Connecticut March and another selection. The Vocal Club will then sing three songs of varied appeal.

C. E. Henderson '28 and R. M. Whitemore '30 will give piano selections, followed by two numbers by the Mandolin Club. The Gold Coast Orchestra playing two popular pieces. "Moonlight on the Ganges" and "Climbing up the Ladder of Love," and as a more serious conclusion Meditation from "Thais" arranged by John W. Green '28, should provide a high light in the evening's program.

A string Quartette and a number of other selections by the Vocal and Banjo Clubs, concluded by the customary "Fair Harvard" presented by the combined Clubs will finish the evening's program.