GLEE CLUB TO SING IN SEVEN CITIES

Concert Will Be Given in New York Town Hall -- Dr. Davison to Be Director

The annual trip of the Glee Club will be held this spring during the recess, when it will visit seven cities in the Middle West and South. In each city the Club will be entertained during its stay by the Harvard Club, and in several of the cities, dinners and luncheons will be given the travelers.

The Glee Club will leave Cambridge on the morning of April 16. That night they will entertain in Providence. April 17 and 18 will be spent in New York city. On the night of April 18 a concert will be given in the Town Hall. In Buffalo, on April 19 the Club will be given luncheon by the Harvard Club of Buffalo, and dinner will be given to its officers by the Glee Club. Niagara Falls will be visited in the afternoon. The next day, April 20, the Club will travel to Cleveland where it will be entertained with golf and sightseeing by the Harvard Club of Cleveland. In the evening before the concert, a dinner will be given by the singers in honor of the Cleveland Harvard Club officers.

April 21 will be spent in Pittsburg. Here the members of the Club will be given the opportunity of seeing the city. Dinner will be given in the evening by the Club for the officers of the University Club of Pittsburgh. In Washington, on April 22, the Club will give two annual concerts for disabled veterans. The evening concert will be held in the Cosmos Club. The last day of the trip will be spent in Albany, where members will see the city's sights in the afternoon, and end the series of concerts with one given in the evening.

Dr. A. T. Davison '06 will direct the Club throughout the trip, and G. W. Woodworth '24 will be at the piano. The trip will be made in two private pullman cars.