CAMERA TO TEST SCREEN ASPIRANTS HERE TODAY

COLLEGE MEN PROVE EAGER FOR TRIALS

The one opportunity for Harvard undergraduates to prove themselves able and capable motion picture actors comes today between 11 and 12 o'clock when representatives of First National Pictures studios, conducting a nation-wide search for college men with screen personalities, will visit the Freshman Gymnasium. At this time preliminary interviews and photographic tests will be conducted.

In an attempt to reinforce the ranks of motion picture leading men with college men of character, John McCormick, general manager of the West Coast production for First National studios is sending photographic units to 33 leading American universities, with Harvard as the keystone of the itinerary.

From those who try-out in the various universities throughout the country, Mr. McCormich will select the most promising, furnish them with transportation to and from California, and give them an eight week trial in productions starring Colleen Moore, Richard Barthelmess, Milton Sills, Bilie Dove, Ken Maynard and others.

The success of Douglas Fairbanks, Milton Sills, Adolphe Menjon, Fred Thomson, Lefty Flynn, Charles Rogers and many other college men, in motion pictures, has caused numerous college undergraduates to give the screen tests consideration. Despite rain, 143 Yale men reported at New Haven last Saturday and 287 reported at Michigan.