Old Nassan's Athletes Will Invade Soldiers Field Again on May 7--Crimson-Princetonian Ball Game Renews Relations

Negotiations for the resumption of athletic relations between Harvard and Princeton were brought to a successful close last night when May 7 was agreed upon as the date for the CRIMSON-Daily Princetonian baseball game.

Several joint meetings of CRIMSON and Princetonian athletic heads preceded the final telegrams that settled the date and scene of the game.

The Princetonians acceptance, received late last night, follows:

"At a special meeting of Princetonian editors called here today to consider the gracious proposal of the Harvard CRIMSON, the telephone operator as most important member of the organization, cast three votes in favor of acceptance, there by causing passage of the following resolutions:

"Whereas it has always harbored a sneaking desire for travel, especially in New England, which has had little prospect of gratification for some time to come, be it.

"Resolved, that the Daily Princetonian accepts with great pleasure the kind invitation of the Harvard CRIMSON to participate in a baseball game in Cambridge on May 7."

The game, thus assured, should prove of great interest to followers of the national pastime. Both the Princetonian and the CRIMSON hold unique positions in the diamond game in that neither outfit has ever lost a baseball encounter. So far as is known, the Princeton Tiger has never outscored the Princetonian in a full nine-inning game, and the CRIMSON-Lampoon diamond rivalry, although older than the catcher's mask and the rubber home plate, has yet to see the Mt. Auburn street nine victorious.