CONCENTRATORS IN BIOLOGY HAVE EXAMINATION CHOICES

Oral Examinations to Be Held Between May 15 and June 1

In accordance with the adoption of the tutorial system by the Division of Biology, beginning next term, all students concentrating in biology will be assigned to tutors. However, since members of the class of 1927 have not had the benefit of tutorial supervision, they cannot be required to take Divisional Examinations.

For this year, 1926-27, students concentrating in the Division of Biology may choose either taking the usual final examinations in courses within the field of concentration or taking a general examination on the subject matter in the field on concentration.

This general examination will be oral. Information regarding the character of the oral examination may be had by consulting the Committee. The examination will be held between May 15 and June 1. Students intending to take these examinations should arange dates with the Committee as soon as possible.

Candidates for the degree in 1928, either at midyear or in June may choose as was permitted this year, between the usual final examinations and a General Examination. Beginning in 1929, the General Examination will be required of all candidates.