GLEE CLUB WILL GIVE FIVE MORE CONCERTS THIS YEAR

Two Additional Performances May Be Added to Schedule

Five more concerts by the Glee Club have been scheduled before the end of June, and two additional ones will probably take place according to an announcement from the club office. The first of these which has already been mentioned, will take place at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts this evening.

On Saturday, the club, that the invitation of the United States Government, will sing at the dedication of the Weeks Memorial Bridge. The singers, with an army band which will accompany them, will be stationed upon a barge anchored in midstream. Two selections, "Integer Vitae", and "Now Let Every Tongue Adore Thee", will be given.

Monday, Harvard night at the Pops, the Glee Club will render two groups of songs as a part of the Pops concert. On the following evening, Tuesday, May 17, the second and last Yard Concert will take place on the steps of Widener Library. Finally, the Club will sing as usual at Commencement.

The Glee Club will also probably sing at the dedication of the Business School on June 4, and the New Fogg Museum on June 20. All the concerts will be under the direction of Dr. Davidson.