BASEBALL SQUAD LEAVES TO PLAY PENN ALUMNI DAY GAME

Twenty Thousand Spectators May Attend Contest

Eighteen members of the University baseball squad, accompanied by Coach F. G. Mitchell and two managers, will leave South Station at 10.45 o'clock today for Philadelphia, where the Harvard nine will play its second game of the season with the University of Pennsylvania team tomorrow.

The game will form part of the celebration of Pennsylvania's Alumni Day program, and a crowd of from 18,000 to 20,000 spectators is expected to attend the contest. The University players have been invited by the Pennsylvania General Alumni Committee to attend a week end excursion, but were forced to decline the invitation because of the pressure of impending examinations.

The following list of players making the trip to the game includes C. G. T. Lundell '27, recently raised to the squad as a substitute outfielder:

Pitchers J. N. Barbee '28, R. H. Booth '27, F. B. Cutts '28, Willard Howard '28, and R. R. Ketchum '29.

Catchers Henry Chauncey '28, and J. R. Duchin '27.

Infielders G. E. Donaghy '29, W. W. Lord '28, R. C. Sullivan '29, J. E. Tobin '27, William Ullman '27, and Captain Isadore, Zarakov '27.

Outfielders--H. W. Burns '28, W. P. Ellison '27, W. B. Jones '28 and C. G. T. Lundell '27.

Managers R. C. Berresford '28 and R. A. Magowan '27.