OGILBY WILL FLY FROM HARVARD TO HARTFORD

DIVINE HOPES TO MAKE TRIP IN GOOD TIME

Aviation will show its use for rapid transportation next Sunday when the Reverend R. B. Ogilby '02, president of Trinity College Hartford, will preach a sermon at Appleton Chapel at 5 o'clock in the afternoon and will then fly to Hartford where he will attend the Trinity Baccalaureate services at the Church Cathedral at 7.45 o'clock. President Ogilby plans to attend his class's twenty-fifth reunion which will be held here on June 18 and 19. He is scheduled to preach the class anniversary sermon Sunday, which will start at 5 o'clock, but he also wants to return to the Trinity services, which start at 7.45 and his only possible means of making it is by air.

As a result at the close of his sermon he will be rushed to the East Boston Airport, where General Brown, commander of the First Corps Area of the Army, will have an airplane at the president's disposal, ready to fly with him to the Hartford Airport, where he will be met by an automobile and then taken to the cathedral. It is believed that he will arrive in plenty of time for the start of the Trinity services.

President Ogilby received a degree of Master of Arts here in 1907 and then entered the Episcopal Theological School of Cambridge. In 1921 he received the degree of LL.D. at Wesleyan and in 1923 the degree of Doctor of Literature at Columbia