WHITBECK AND GORDON ON ALL-EASTERN TENNIS TEAM

Coach Dell of Princeton Chooses Mythical Racquet Team

Two members of the Crimson racquet team were granted positions on a mythical all-Eastern tennis team chosen by Coach Dell of Princeton. J. F. W. Whitbeck '27, leader of this year's court aggregation, and L. H. Gordon '27, number two player on the team, both of whom will go to England this summer with the combined Harvard-Yale tennis team which will meet the Oxford-Cambridge players, are ranked fourth and tenth respectively. Two players from Princeton, Yale, Harvard, Williams, and one from Dartmouth have been named to make up the team.

Van Ryan, captain-elect of the Nassan racquetmen is ranked as the number one man as he has not been defeated in intercollegiate contests this season. Marsh of Williams is number two, while Part-ridge of Dartmouth is in the third position. Following is the ranking of the other men chosen by Coach Dell: Captain Watson of Yale, fifth: Sullivan of Lehigh, sixth: Wolf of Williams, seventh: Appel of Princeton, eight: McGlinn of Yale, ninth: Gordon of Harvard, tenth: Milten of Pennsylvania, eleventh: Rowden of Columbis, thirteenth.