DAVID WILL LEAVE BUSINESS SCHOOL

To Serve as Executive Vice President of Royal Baking Co--Was in Navy During War

The announcement of the resignation of D. K. David as Assistant Dean of the Business School and as Associate Professor of Marketing was received at the CRIMSON last night. Dean David, who resigns after seven years of service to the University, is learning the Business School, in order to become Executive Vice-President of the Royal Baking Powder Company. He will also be Vice-President of the Royal Distributing Company, a member of the Executive Committee and a member of the Board of Directors of the Royal Baking Powder Company.

Dean David, who has also held an associate professorship of marketing at the Business School came to the University as a student in the Business School, after graduating from the University of Idaho in 1916. During the war he served in the navy, returning to the Business School to secure his degree of master of business administration. He joined the teaching staff as instructor in retail and wholesale marketing in 1919.

As assistant dean of the Business School and assistant to Dean Donham since 1920, Professor David was very active in the campaign to raise funds for the extension of the national service of the University and in planning the new-buildings of the Baker Foundation.