JAPANESE LANTERNS TO LIGHT CRIMSON SPREAD

Russian Musicians to Furnish Musical Inspiration--New Haven Baseball Results Wired to Guests

With the roof garlanded with strings of Japanese lanterns and the Sanctum an oasis of lights and colors, the CRIMSON will be one of the resorts to which Seniors and their families will turn their steps after the last of the confetti has been thrown in the Stadium this afternoon. The CRIMSON spread will begin at 5.30 o'clock, immediately after the afternoon celebration, but, unlike the greater number of other spreads, it will continue until midnight.

Russians To Play

Music will be in order from the beginning of the spread. M. M. Goodhue is to supply a special dance orchestra of eleven pieces with two pianos, and with a special group of Russian musicians who will perform on three string intsruments for waltzes and during the intermissions.

A special feature of the CRIMSON spread will be a special wire direct from Yale Field in New Haven to the News room of the CRIMSON. Full details of the game will be sent by innings, and period at the scene of the Spread. Refreshments will be served at the regular spread, from 5.30 to 7 o'clock, during which time there will be dancing.