Baker's Gift Presented to Harvard Today

Program

10 o'clock. The gates opened to invited guests.

10.30 o'clock. The academic procession forms in the West quad.

11 o'clock. Morning exercises. Formal dedication, Mr. George F. Baker will present keys. Address by O. D. Young Hon. 24.

12.30 to 2.30 o'clock. Buffet luncheon. All buildings open for inspection by guests.

Afternoon exercises. Addresses by former Dean E. F. Gay. Hon. '18, Bishop William Lawrence '71, Dean W. B. Donham '98, and President Lowell.

George F. Baker, Hon. '28, noted New York financier and philanthropist, will present the keys of the group to President Lowell in front of the new Baker library.

Professor W. M. Cole '90 will be Chief Marshall, and President Lowell will preside over the afternoon exercises.

During the Morning Exercises the Alumni Chorus will sing three selections, while 75 members of the Harvard Glee Club will sing during the afternoon exercises.

Procession to Start at 10.30 O'clock

The academic procession at 10.30 o'clock will include the President and Fellows of Harvard College, the Board of Overseers, the Visiting Committee to the Business School, representatives of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the faculty of Harvard University, representatives from other Schools and Colleges, the alumni of the Harvard Business School, and the present student body of the school.

O. D. Young, Hon. '24, who will deliver the principal address of the morning, is chairman of the Board of the General Electric Company.

Bishop William Lawrence '71, speaking in the afternoon, is the leader under whose guidance the campaign for the Business School was inaugurated four years ago. Professor E. F. Gay Hon. '18, who will also speak in the afternoon, was the first Dean of the School.

Among those attending the ceremonies will be the Honorable Carter Glass, United States Senator from Virginia, after whom as a former Secretary of the Treasury, one of the buildings is named, and the Honorable F. W. Dallinger, Congressman from Massachusetts, will represent the Fedral Government. The Honorable Wellington Wells, President of the Massachusetts Senate, will represent the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the absence of the Governor and Lieutenant Governor.