BUSINESS SCHOOL TO OFFER COURSE IN EASTERN TRADE

Open to All Qualified Men, Members of School or Not

Extending the benefits of expert business instruction to men not enrolled in the University, a course in Far Eastern Trade is offered by the Business School this fall to all properly qualified men, whether members of the School or not. This course is given in accordance with a provision in the will of George H. Leatherbee by which one of the School is to be open annually free of courses in the Harvard Business charge to men who satisfy the qualifications for admission.

For the year 1927-28 Foreign Trade courses are to be given under the foregoing provision: in the first half year Trade in the Far East and in the second half year Trade in Latin America. The former course will be given by Professor G. B. Roorbach, who has just returned from a year's study of trade and economic conditions in the Far East. The class will meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, from 12 to 1 o'clock. Application for admission should be made to the Business School office and should contain a statement of the applicant's business experience and the firm by whom he is employed.