RAVEL WILL CONDUCT AT SANDERS CONCERT

Program Tonight Made Up Entirely of His Compositions--Lisa Roma to Be Soloist

The fifth of the series of Sanders Theatre concerts of the Boston Symphony Orchestra will be given this evening at 8 o'clock. M. Maurice Ravel, the French composer, will lead the orchestra tonight as guest conductor. Miss Lisa Roma will be the soloist at tonight's performance.

M. Ravel will also conduct the concerts of the orchestra in Symphony Hall tomorrow afternoon and Saturday night. He has chosen the same program for all three of the performances at which he will lead on his visit here. All the selections to be played have either been composed or orchestrated by M. Ravel.

The remaining concerts in the series to be given in Sanders Theatre by the Boston Symphony Orchestra will be on February 9, February 23. March 1, March 29, and April 19.

The program for tonight follows: "Le Tombeau de Couperin," suite for orchestra  Ravel Sarabande and Dance Orchestrated by Ravel  Debussy Rapsodi Espagnole  Ravel "Scheherazade," three poems for voice and orchestra, to the verses of Tristan Klingsor:  Ravel I. "Asia" II. "The Enchanted Flute" III. "The Indifferent One" "La Valse," a choreographic poem  Ravel