BATCHELDER CHOSEN TO LEAD 1931 SEXTET

To Captain Team in Game With Milton This Afternoon--Game at 3 O'clock to Be Played on Academy Ice

Samuel Lawrence Batchelder '31 of Boston was elected captain of the Freshman hockey team last night to lead the sextet in its contest today with Milton Academy. The game will be played at 3 o'clock at Milton.

Batchelder will be playing against some of his former team mates when he enters the contest today, having played on the school boy team three years. He was captain during his Senior year and was also active in other sports at the Academy. For three years he was a member of the football and baseball teams. This fall he played halfback on the Freshman football team.

When the referee puts the puck on the ice for play today, the Freshman team will have a new change in its lineup, J. B. Garrison '30, who has been out with injuries, will return to the lineup.

In addition to Garrison, the following members of the squad will make the journey to Milton: Batchelder, M. G. Gammacl '31, P. Jewell '31, R. S. Ogden '31, and P. B. Watts '31.