YALE DEBATERS TO DECRY HARVARD VIEWS ON SMITH

BALCONY SEATS WILL BE THROWN OPEN TO PUBLIC

A full house at Symphony Hall is expected tonight when three members of the Harvard Debating Council take to the platform with Yale at 8.15 o'clock this evening to prove "That Al Smith should be elected President". Another Harvard team lost by a one point margin to the Yale debaters at New Haven last week when they took the negative of the same proposition, so that tonight's team is prepared to do justice to Smith.

Swigert Speaks First

The Harvard orators in the order of their speaking, will be J. M. Swigert '30, president of the Harvard Debating Council, Norman Winer '29, and P. J. W. Bove '29, V. K. Kong '29 will act as alternate.

The members of the Yale team are J. N. Hazard, R. W. Bissel Jr., and M. A. Maclntyre, with O. N. Stacy as alternate.

Doctor D. L. Marsh, president of Boston University presides at the meeting, and the winner of the debate will be decided by ballot vote of the audience.

All Floor Seats Sold

Practically all the floor seats had been sold by yesterday afternoon, and the balconies will be thrown open free to the public.

Swigert, the first speaker, will be allowed ten minutes, the three Yale men and the two other Harvard men alternating will speak 15 minutes each, and in conclusion Swigert will have a five minute rebuttal.