FIRST OF FACULTY TEAS WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY

TEAS START ONE WEEK EARLIER THIS YEAR

The first of the series of six University Teas at the Union, at which opportunity is given for students in the University to meet the members of the Faculty and their wives and daughters, will be held in the Living Room on Friday from 4.30 to 6 o'clock.

The Faculty has been divided into six groups, each of which will be especially invited to one tea. This arrangement makes it possible for students to know who will be present on specific days, so that they may come to the Teas when there are members of the Faculty there whom they wish to meet.

Faculty Members Are Invited

The Committee states that all members of the Faculty, as well as all students, are welcome at all the teas, and it has requested that professors, tutors, and instructors announce to their students the date on which their department is to be represented.

The other five teas will be held on the following Friday afternoons: November 23, December 7, December 14, January 4, January 11.

On Friday the following departments will be represented: Division of Music, Department of the Classics, Department of Indic Philology, Division of History, Government and Economics, History and Literature, Theological School, and the Division of Semitic Languages.

The teas are being held a week earlier this year since it would be impossible to hold one on the Friday after Thanksgiving.