UNIVERSITY MUSICIANS WILL PERFORM AT YALE

Instrumental and Glee Clubs to Give Joint Recital on Friday Evening With Yale Glee Club

At 8.15 o'clock Friday evening, the eve of the Harvard-Yale gridiron contest the Harvard University Instrumental Clubs, combined with the Harvard and Yale Glee Clubs, will appear in New Haven in their first concert of the current year. The concert will be give in Woolsey Hall and will be followed by a dance.

Tickets for the joint concert and the dance are now on sale at Leavitt and Pierce's. The price per ticket is $2.50. The tickets in Cambridge are expected to be extremely care due to the large sale in New Haven.

Thirty-five Instrumentalists will make the trip, only the Banjo and Mandolin Clubs going. Popular football medleys will be their contributions to the program. K. A. Perry '28, now a first year, law student, will inaugurate his fifth season as the stellar ventriloquist performer of the Clubs.

The concert at New Haven Friday night paves the way for the large concert at Brattle Hall November 30, the first local appearance of the combined Instrumental Clubs this season. It is especially pointed out that the News Haven concert is over in time for the many dances being given in and about New Haven.