SENIOR NOMINATIONS CLOSE THIS EVENING

Names of Nominees Will be Posted on Polls--Eligible Voters Named on Announced List

Petitions for the adding of names to list of nominees for Senior Class officers must be left in Massachusetts 19 by 7 o'clock this evening. These petitions, to be official, must be signed by 25 eligible voters. At a late hour last night additional names had been added to the list as announced by the committee in charge of nominations.

The men already nominated for Senior Class positions are:

For Marshal: Winslow Carlton, F. A. James De Normandie, A. E. French Guarnncia, R. A. Stout, John W. S. Youngman Jr.

Treasurer, Hulburd Johnston, A.

Fo Poet Robeson Bailey, P. I.

For OratorJ. K. Fairbank, L. T.

Orator A. R. Blackburn Jr. Sachs.

Philip Hickborn, C. D. Still-

Chorister J. R. Carter, R. S. Hol- P. H. Rhinelander II.

Election Monday

The election of these officers will be next Monday under the supervision the Junior Poll Committee. The polls will be open from 8.45 to 5 o'clock in Harvard and Sever halls, and from 8.45 to 5 o'clock in Pierce Hall. Pictures of the nominees will be posted at the polls.

The list of eligible voters has been sealed. All men who are not on the list, who think they are eligible, should report to A. H. Harlow. Jr. '29, chairman of the Senior Class Nominating Committee at Massachusetts 19 before 7 o'clock today. Men eligible to vote are: 1. All who entered with the Class of 1929 and are now registered in the University. 2. All who are candidates for the degree of A.B. or S.B. in 1929, except out of course students and men entering with the Class of 1930, intending to graduate in 1929.

Treasurer, Hulburd Johnston, A.

Fo Poet Robeson Bailey, P. I.

For OratorJ. K. Fairbank, L. T.

Orator A. R. Blackburn Jr. Sachs.

Philip Hickborn, C. D. Still-

Election Monday

Fo Poet Robeson Bailey, P. I.

For OratorJ. K. Fairbank, L. T.

Orator A. R. Blackburn Jr. Sachs.

Philip Hickborn, C. D. Still-

Election Monday

For OratorJ. K. Fairbank, L. T.

Orator A. R. Blackburn Jr. Sachs.

Philip Hickborn, C. D. Still-

Election Monday

Orator A. R. Blackburn Jr. Sachs.

Philip Hickborn, C. D. Still-

Election Monday

Philip Hickborn, C. D. Still-

Election Monday

Election Monday

Election Monday