STUDENT COUNCIL FINDS FIVE ACCOUNTS UNPAYED

Two Harvard Register Bills Total up to $1,897.53 Sum of $2,091.78 is Voted to Cover Debts.

In its second meeting of the fall held last night in University Hall the Student Council voted $2,091.78 of its funds to pay debts which have accumulated since 1926 and which have been over looked until this fall. At the last meeting of the Council a special committee composed of James de Norman die '29 and E. W. Sexton '29 treasurer was appointed to investigate the outstanding debts of the Council.

Their report made last night showed that there were five accounts outstanding. The largest of these $1,435.85, has been owed to the Andover Press since 1926 for printing on the Harvard University Register for 1925-26. Originally this sum was smaller but has been raised to its present size by interest due on the first cost of printing.

Money Dues for Register

The next largest sum was $461.63, which has been owed to the Washington Press for the University Register published last year. The third bill outstanding was owed to the Crimson Printing Company for various pieces of printing done during the last few years for the Council. This included such items as stationery. Two separate bills of $53 and $12 are owing to the University. The first covers the charges for the printing of pledge cards while the second is for steno graphical work.

In paying these five bills the Council will meet all of its outstanding obligations and should still have enough funds left to meet its regular expenses.