PRATT TO LECTURE ON BUDDHISM TOMORROW

RABBI LEVI AND J. T. ADDISON SPEAK IN NEAR FUTURE

Professor J. B. Pratt A. M. '99 of Williams College will speak tomorrow afternoon on "Buddhism" in the second lecture of the annual winter series on Religion given by the Phillips Brooks House. He will speak at 4 o'clock in the Peabody Hall of the Phillips Brooks House at a meeting open to all members of the University.

Professor Pratt has had a varied career as student, teacher, author, and traveller. After taking an A. B. at Williams, and an A. M. at Harvard he studied for a year at the Columbia Law School and the University of Berlin, after which he took a Ph.D. at Harvard in 1905.

Following his marriage with an Italian lady, Professor Pratt taught Latin at two schools, and then became a professor of Philosophy at Williams. From 1913 to 1914 he was in India studying the native religions.

He has written several prominent books, chiefly on subjects of Philosophy and Religion.

The remaining lectures of the series at the Phillips Brooks House for the first half-year will be given as follows:

December 9--Rabbi Harry, Levi, Temple Israel, Boston, on "Judaism".

December 16--Professor J. T. Addison '09 of the Episcopal Theological School on "Mohammedanism".