PLANS FORGE AHEAD FOR JUNIOR DANCE

Dance Committee Holds Office Hours in Lampoon Building--Ticket Sale Will End Friday

Among recent developments in the preparations for the Junior Dance is the announcement of patronesses who will preside at the function. The feature of the festivity, obtained after several days of investigation on the part of the 1929 Dance Committee, will be Markel's Society Orchestra, from which will proceed the first strains of New York syncopation heard in Memorial Hall in many years.

The Head Patroness will be Mrs. James Lawrence. Her assistants as announced last night by A. R. Sweezy '29, chairman of the Committee, includes the following: Mrs. Robert E. Bacon, Mrs. Albert S. Bigelow, Mrs. Charles P. Clifford, Mrs. Stanley Cunningham, Mrs. Philip S. Dalton, Mrs. Robert L. DeNormandie, Mrs. Arthur L. Devens, Mrs. William Elkins, Mrs. Arthur E. French, Mrs. J. Pennington Gardiner, Mrs. Henry S. Grew, Mrs. Robert H. Hallowell, Mrs. James Jackson, Mrs. Tarrant P. King, Mrs. A. Lawrence Lowell, Mrs. Matthew Luce, Mrs. John Parkinson, Mrs. Charles A. Porter, Mrs. Charles A. Pratt, Mrs. Everett B. Sweezy, Mrs. Henry D. Tudor, Mrs. Joseph Warren, and Mrs. William S. Youngman.

Every afternoon this week, the Dance Committee will hold office hours in the Lampoon Building from 2 to 3 o'clock, to give information and answer questions concerning subscriptions or arrangements for boxes. It is urged that these matters be submitted to it at once. All subscriptions to be accepted must be in the hands of the Committee by Friday of this week. Members of the class of 1929 who are eligible to attend the dance but who have not yet received subscription cards and circulars, should present themselves at the Lampoon Building before Friday. Juniors are reminded that the names of all guests must be given to the Committee so that invitations may be forwarded.