TEAMS NAMED LAST NIGHT FOR TRIANGULAR DEBATE

MUSSOLINI AND HIS POLICIES IS SUBJECT

The final selection for the negative and affirmative teams to represent the University in the forthcoming Harvard--Yale-Princeton debates on the question: "Resolved, That this house favors the government policies of Mussolini," was announced last night by Coach E. M. Rowe '27.

The affirmative team which will meet Yale in Paine Hall Saturday evening, will be composed of V. K. Kwong '29, J. M. Swigert '30, and J. N. Stensland '28. The alternates named for the affirmative are A. L. Raffa ocC., Duncan Howlett '28, Jackson Hurd '30, and Norman Winer '29.

A. F. Reel '28, president of the University debating council, will go to Princeton with C. C. Alpern '28, and Brooks Otis '29, to uphold the negative side of the argument against the Princeton speakers. The alternates will be R. C. Weaver '29, S. G. Silverman '30, D. E. Scoll '28, and R. F. Courtney '29.

Simultaneously the Princeton negative-team will meet Yale at New Haven in the third angle of the triangular debate. P. N. Rowe, '27 has coached the negative team while E. M. Rowe has had charge of the affirmative side of the question.