INSTRUMENTALISTS END YEAR IN MILTON CONCERT TONIGHT

Program Will Be Similar to One Played at West Newton

The University Instrumental Clubs will wind up their 1928 musical season with a final program at Milton tonight, at the Milton Club at 8.30 o'clock. Following the concert a dance will be held for the members of the clubs, to which the students of the Milton Academy and the Milton Girls School have also been invited. This is the first year that the musicians have visited Milton.

The program, similar to that of the West Newton concert Wednesday, will include the double quartet which was inaugurated this year as a feature of the offering, and which has sung in connection with the Whiting concerts in Paine Hall. The quartet will sing a group of well known sea shanteys.

The music for the dance following will be funished by the Gold Coast Orchestra, with C. E. Henderson '28 leading.

Among the patronesses for the occasion will be Miss Sarah G. Andrews, Mrs. Edward Burnett, Mrs. Lincoln Bryant, Mrs. J. S. Bryant, Mrs. Joseph Brewer, Mrs. John Balch, Mrs. Stanley Cunningham, Mrs. C. P. Clifford, Mrs. Howard Coonley, Mrs. P. P. Chase, Mrs. G. B. Dewson, Mrs. P. S. Dalton, Mrs. W. R. Driver, Mrs. D. D. Evans, Mrs. J. M. Forbes, Mrs. W. L. W. Field, Mrs. R. G. Fuller.